YOU GUYS MY TABLET HAS BEEN FIXED!!! HOORAY!!!
If you've been following my journals you'll know this means I can now open for commissions! How exciting! For now I'm just doing point commissions to see how it all works out, but if all goes well I'll start using paypal I think.
Rules: (READ THEM.)
1. No reselling my art in any way shape or form. Once you buy it from me it's yours to do whatever you want with, just don't go making money off of it, k?
2. DO NOT post my pictures on Facebook. They steal copyrights and stuff. If you're going to post my art on another site, that's fine, just ask me first and post a link back to my deviantART page, so people can know who drew it for you
3. Do not EVER take credit for drawing my art.
4: I will not do sexual/overly violent/R-rated art for you.
5. If your design is extremely complicated I reserve the right to add 5-10 points to the overall cost.
6. Please pay me upon completion of your request, not before, and please not too long after.
7. Don't request something if you can't pay for it.
7 and a half. If you're still reading these rules, post the word 'Chewbacca' somewhere in your request.
8. No begging, pleading, bargaining or whining. If my requests/commissions/trades are not open, they are not open.
9. I will draw anything for you, you don't need to ask 8 billion times whether or not I do canines.
10. Please use correct grammar, punctuation, etc. I will understand if English is not your first language, but those of you born in America have no excuse, okay?
All right, hopefully you read all those. Failure to abide by these rules will result in your request being ignored.
Okay, now for the fun part: PRICES!
Simple colored scribble: 20 pts
50x50 pixel: 25 pts
Lineless pony (Or other lineless animal of your choice): 100 pts
-Single color background (included in price)-
Lined picture: 100pts
-With background +20 pts-
Lined and shaded picture: 150 pts
-With background +20 pts-
Now, as much as I'd love to spend all my time drawing commissions for you guys, I have school and a job to worry about, so I'm going to set up five slots. In case you're not familiar with how slots work, it's basically just a waiting list with a limited number of spaces. Once I'm done with a commission, one slot will open and the first person to send a request will get it. When all the slots are full I will disregard any requests and close commissions.
Slot two: [OPEN]
Slot three: [OPEN]
TO SEND A REQUEST:
Fill out this form and SEND ME A NOTE. Please don't leave your request in the comments, it gets spammy.
Your DA name:
Drawing type (pixel, lineless, etc.):
Reference picture if you have one (if not, please provide a detailed description):
Background (circle one): Y N
Background (If applicable; please be color/lighting/mood specific):
Second character (optional, will add 5-10 points to original price):
So yeah, that's about it. Peace out, Watchers